Sunday 4 March 2012

The Best Currency Exchange Rates In History


My family travelled a lot when I was growing up. It started with Hong Kong, then China, then all the way around Asia to Europe and even the Middle East! But in all my travelling, never did I find a currency exchange quite like this.

I am quite into foreign currency,  and I even started my own foreign coin collection, which now represents over 42 different countries.


Of course, the currency rate I am talking about is not with foreign coins, or even any coins at all. It is the currency of Jesus, who is so big I have seen the impact of his love and victory in every country I have visited.

Here is something I made to represent the good gifts Jesus has promised us in the Bible. Feel free to look up the verses to find out more. You can use this link and search at Biblegateway.com



Feel free to share! If you have a story about how Jesus has turned your life around for the better, I would love to read about it in the comments below. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you love and what you would like to hear more about!