Wednesday 22 January 2014

The Power of Lazy

I read a quote the other day which made me smile - "Organised people are just too lazy to look for things". Having made the switch from messy to organised only recently, I can totally relate. Being organised saves time, which I guess can be called lazy, especially if you're using a Lazy Susan!
I went op-shopping with one of my sisters recently, and I came across some small Lazy Susan's for under $5 each. We received a large one as an engagement present which I had been using for our tea station, but it stuck out from the cabinet and was a bit of a hazard. So, I put the medium sized one in the tea station...



The small one in the pantry...


And used the large one to turn this messy nook into a makeup station!



Makeup


Hair accessories


Hair ties and blush


Medicines



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you love and what you would like to hear more about!